Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hey, that's my ticket!

This is why I chose to pick my tickets up in New Zealand! 
Where would I pack a ticket that size!



Ticket applications opened at 9am NZ time, 3pm our time.  We had some initial problems getting into the system (attempting prior to 9am NZ proved unsuccessful) but all was rectified as the application for tickets on the Offical RWC 2011 - Tickets page opened for business at 9am NZ time.

Going through the paces proved easy and the button was pressed to confirm my application for tickets to watch Canada at the RWC 2011.

From the newswire:

"To mark 500 days to go until the start of next year's rugby showpiece, applications opened at 9am in New Zealand on April 27 and by the end of the first day there had been over 25, 000 applications, equating to 90, 000 tickets."


 Can't wait to find out if we've got tickets or not!