Monday, December 13, 2010

Rugby Canada Aeroplan Fundraiser on until December 31, 2010

Rugby Planet mentions that Rugby Canada has a creative new fundraiser happening right now.  Rugby Canada is accepting donations of Aeroplan miles.

Rugby Canada being a registered charitable organization is able to work with Aeroplan to collect air miles that will likely be used to help offset the cost of airfare for the team as they travel to New Zealand for the Rugby World Cup.  There are also incentives given for the amount of Aeroplan miles that you donate.

I donated 5000 Aeroplan miles and I should be receiving a hat and a t-shirt that will go into my supporter's kit.  If I had had more air miles I would have given them.  I urge you to help support Rugby Canada with your donation.

Here is the form you need to fill out and return to Rugby Canada

Support our team with an Aeroplan miles donation before December 31, 2010.