Sunday, February 6, 2011

2011 Rugby World Cup - Rugby Games for Canadians

I have been in contact with James Merry of the Mid Western RSC, a rugby club from the Whangarei area of New Zealand.  He has asked where he could go to announce their club's interest in a rugby game against Canadians; those who are traveling to New Zealand for 2011 Rugby World Cup.

Since I was writing an article about the 2011 RWC for Rugby Day in Canada magazine, I told him I would get the information published into the article.  The new issue of Rugby Day in Canada should be available this week prior to the USA Sevens Tournament.

I also thought I would start a forum specifically for the purpose of setting up these types of games.  Here is the link to Organizing a Rugby Game for Canadians in NZ.  

If you are able to play, why not introduce yourself.  

If you are able to host a game with your club against us Canadians, then get us the specifics so we can organize these games.