Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Adventure List continued...


Horseback Riding
(Horse Treks)

I think Tegan will love this.  Riding a horse on the beach with the sand and surf will be awesome.  We will try to do the 2 hours that combines the view of the beach from the hillside.

The location I picked out is Eastender Horse Treks.

We can book a campervan site here as well and we will learn some Maori culture while there and even partake in a steam Hangi meal ($13 pp).  Looks like we can even shower up here, I am sure most of the places we will be staying will offer similar types of amenities, such as; barbeque, TV lounge and activities. 

After we finish our stay at the Eastender Backpackers, I will take Tegan for a little road trip to the most easterly point on New Zealand called the East Cape.  There is a little trek up 700 plus steps to the lighthouse.  I am sure it will be quite beautiful.