Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Extended stay!

Monday I sent an email to Spaceships and they allowed me to extend my rental for another 2 weeks next year.  It will cost a bit more, but I think it will be worth it to be able to explore the South Island with no pressure of time running out on our stay. 

We might even be able to get down to the Southern most tip of New Zealand.

There is much planning to do!

I did watch the NZ-AUS game and it was the first really close game I have watched NZ play.  I wasn't sure they were going to pull off the win but they managed it.  It was exciting.  I get shivers when I see the Haka on TV, I can't imagine what it will be like live in Wellington!

Heart and hope to the people of Christchurch as they deal with the cleanup from the earthquake.  I didn't even hear about it until the mention of it during the game on Saturday.