Thursday, September 9, 2010

One Year to Go!

One year until we hop on the plane

My daughter and I are both anxious as we hit the one year milestone until our departure from Calgary, Canada for New Zealand.  We both have plenty of planning to do together.  The next milestone will be purchasing our tickets for the flights.  Lucky for us we just might be able to use our Air Miles to purchase these tickets!  I was told that bookings with the "AM" program would have to be made a month past our return day. 

Only thing is, I haven't chosen my return day yet!  

We have the 3 weeks of watching the Canadian Rugby team play their games and that is the length of time I have currently booked the campervan rental.  However, I would like to consider adding time to our stay to see the South Island of New Zealand and hopefully we can catch the 2011 New Zealand Championships in Irish Dance.

Now to sort out do we extend by 7 days, 10 days or 14 days?