Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Booked our Ferry Crossing


Our ferry crossing is booked and that is a relief since some of the crossing times were completely sold out on October 3rd, 2011; the day after the Canada - New Zealand game in Wellington.  I booked our crossing with Interislander.  I read some disappointing comments about the other company and I want my daughter to enjoy the facilities that Interislander ferries offer, like the movie theatres, local band performances, food and beverage lounges, etc...


So, we have exactly 14 days on New Zealand's South Island.  I am really looking forward to this part of our trip, with all its beautiful scenery and the unique adventures specific to the amazing geographical features of the South Island.  Now... When the hell am I going to purchase these damn plane tickets!