Wednesday, December 15, 2010

268 days until we board our flight to New Zealand!

I just booked our tickets to New Zealand.  I went the route of paying cash for my daughter's ticket and using practically all our air mile for my flight.


I have booked our flights so we only have to deal with Canadian customs by going direct from Vancouver down.  I also learned that I have to have a notarized letter from my wife Correen stating that she is allowing Tegan to travel with me during this time.  The flight from Vancouver to Auckland will take about 13h 45m.

The flight booked has us leaving Calgary at 5:15 pm on September 9th, 2011 and returning at 5:18pm on October 19th, at 2011.

That was so exciting!

I have to choose my seat either 120 days out or 90 days out from departure.

120 days out is Thursday, May 12, 2011
90 days out is Saturday, June 11, 2011

New milestones!