Monday, January 31, 2011

2011 Six Nations Predictions

I don't think I have been able to follow the Six Nations since it was Five Nations Rugby. In Canada you have to pay extra to see these games and it equates to a little over $15/month. It was once televised on TSN a "free" cable channel, but long has it been gone from the schedule. Now we have Poker and 5 hours of highlights all day long on the sports channels. I also was flicking through the channels the other night and a movie was playing on Sportsnet.

Well I am getting my Setanta Sports so I can watch the Six Nations play out. I am curious as to who will be victorious and how this will better their chances for the World Cup in September. A lot is at stake for the northern hemisphere teams, time to man up and prove we can play ball.


So, who will win the Six Nations this year? England, Wales, Ireland? Scotland or France? Is Italy worth mentioning in this.

Looking around, it seems that there is plenty of support for the 3 teams I mentioned first. What is your prediction for the Six Nations? Grand Slam for any of these teams?

I open it up for debate! Cheers mates.