Wednesday, January 5, 2011

...comments are now working

The funny thing is, is that I didn't know they weren't functioning at all!

I was trying to install Intense Debate, but couldn't because the custom template I built with Artisteer has some sort of mask that blocked any input using comments directly below the posts.  I changed the comments to full page and voila, you can now send comments.

Geesh!  I wanted to have ID installed, hopefully the big brains there can figure out how this template is affecting the comment system and I can install ID.  I sent them an email with my xml template.  I am keeping my fingers crossed. 

I should have likely installed a wordpress site instead of going with blogger. 

Well, now that I shared that with you, we can get back to Rugby and New Zealand.  Yipee!