Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Six Nations Week 2 results

I know this is old news, but I was hoping to watch the all 3 games and was only able to see 2 of the games played last weekend.

The England -Italy game was as expected.  England ran away with this game and put in many a try.  England is proving to be the dominant team in this years Six Nations Tournament.

The other game I saw was Ireland - France.  France fought for this win and came out the victor.  It looked like Ireland was there in parts of the game but it wasn't consistent and therefor they lost.

I didn't see the Wales- Scotland game, I didn't hear much about this game... was it too much of a one sided game?  The score suggests this is so.


Sat 12th Feb 11
England     59 - 13Italy   Twickenham
Sat 12th Feb 11
Scotland     6 - 24Wales   Murrayfield
Sun 13th Feb 11     Ireland     22 - 25       France    Aviva Stadium

I think it is better to have seen the game a day late than never to have seen it at all, therefor I will be putting in a call to our cable company asking for the Setanta Sports feed.

Besides, I want to see this epic battle when England play France.  Should be intense!