Wednesday, June 1, 2011

100 days until the RWC 2011 begins

It is approaching quickly, the 2011 Rugby World Cup.  I  feel like I have planned my trip as much as I care to right now.  Only June, July and August stand between us and New Zealand and I am planning on distracting myself with some enjoyable backcountry camping trips this summer.  Tegan has a busy June to get through with almost every weekend devoted to Irish Dancing.  The kids are having a fantastic time playing Rugby and I enjoy coaching the young ones.  My focus this summer is on home and enjoying our own backyard, literally.  We have a new garden planted and a bunch of landscaping to be done around the home. 

I still can't believe it is almost here.  The only time I can remember a vacation this long is when I was about 12 years old.  After that my summers were spent working on our farm with no more summer-long vacations.  There is still plenty of planning involved for our trip, but I am confident I will be able to get this tidied up in August.


...  100 days to go!