Friday, July 8, 2011

RWC 2011 Helpdesk says get stuffed

Here is the final response from the RWC 2011  Helpdesk.  They couldn't help me out with what I thought was a logical solution of selling me more expensive tickets to replace the less appealing tickets they decided to originally give me.
"Thank you for your feedback

Unfortunately it is not possible to upgrade your tickets.  My best advice if you wish to sit in Category A is to purchase Category A tickets and then sell your original tickets for face value to someone known to you who may wish to use them.

I apologise that we cannot be of more assistance.

Thank you for your interest in Rugby World Cup 2011. We appreciate your continued support!"

 They say it doesn't hurt to try, but it just doesn't seem rational.  All they said was it isn't possible.  I say it is... everything is electronic, should be no problem unselect one option and reselect a different option.  


Hopefully in the Category "C" seats of the Napier France vs Canada game, that is where the party will be!  Go Canada Go!