Sunday, January 30, 2011

Rugby Canada Car Flags and Hand Flags

I designed and ordered these Rugby Canada car flags and hand flags to fly proudly during our travels on our campervan and at the games cheering team Canada on.




I ordered 10 car flags and 3 hand flags.  The car flags are double sided, so you will see the logo, front on, from both sides.  The hand flags are 90cm x 60cm with 90cm poles.  This meets the requirements of IRB for dimensions of the flag and the length of the pole.  We should have no problems waving these around during the game.  The hand flags are only printed on the one side as I wanted them light so they fly easily when waving them.

I am still thinking of getting a large telescopic flag pole to setup whenever we make camp.  I plan on flying a larger Canadian flag then.